The government has set a target of recruiting 3 million new Apprentices in England between 2015 and 2020. The Apprenticeship levy introduced in May 2017, will support this initiative. The introduction of the levy and the changes in how Apprenticeships will be funded will impact all UK businesses:
- The levy will directly impact on those organisations with a wage bill of more than £3 million.
- The levy will be paid at 0.5% of your wage bill at anything over £3 Million.
The Apprenticeship levy will fund the skills development of both your existing employees and new recruitments. The government will top up your contributions by 10% and you can spend all of this on Apprenticeships in England.
If you use up all your Levy funds you are still eligible for 90% funding toward further Apprentices. We can help you plan how to maximise the benefits of the levy.
£1,000 support payment is subject to Government T&C’s Learners who are aged between 19-24,
who are care leavers or have a Local Authority Education, Health & Care Plan are
also eligible for 100% funding.
Aspiration Training are a training provider with over 20 years of experience in delivering a high standard of work based learning and development.
Aspiration Training are proud of our success in supporting our learners to achieve their Apprenticeships and 4 out of every five learners complete their course and gain their qualification.
• Aspiration Training deliver training to over 2000 learners each year.
• Over 96% learner satisfaction are delighted based on 2016/2017 figures
• Aspiration Training are graded good by Ofsted.
• We develop individualised learning programmes blending online and face to face delivery to suit learner and business needs.
• View our price list here to see the costs for levy and non-levy businesses
Request more information to:
• Learn more about the levy and what this will mean for your business.
• Discover how to get the most from the levy.
• Understand how funding and Levy contributions are different for businesses in Wales and the other devolved nations.
• Take advantage of the current funding streams for both young Apprentices and your existing workforce.
• Learn how Aspiration Training can support you to develop the right Apprenticeship programme for your business and link it with wider training needs.
• We will support you to open your Digital Apprenticeship Service account and recruit new Apprentices.