Why Choose Aspiration Training?
Who are we?
Aspiration Training Limited delivers Apprenticeships and workplace learning in health and social care, childcare, business administration, customer services dental and management. The company has been operating for over 20 years and supports customers across the East and West Midlands and the South West of England and Wales. The company has been graded ‘good’ in all aspects of delivery by Estyn and has developed a comprehensive service offering to ensure that the needs of employers and their apprentices are fully met.
“Aspiration training have been working with Kaleidoscope childcare LTD for the last 3 years. Over this time they have been an important part of our goal to have a developing and well trained work force. Aspiration training have provided us with apprentices who are reliable and have a genuine passion to work with children…We would recommend Aspiration training to other early years settings as they deliver every time. We hope to continue to work with Aspiration Training for many years to come.”
Why choose Aspiration Training?
- All training is undertaken in the workplace via specialist vocational trainers
- Apprentices receive dedicated, specialist support for English, Maths and ICT to develop the skills they need
- Apprentices can access additional learning support to ensure any potential barriers to learning are removed
- Apprentices are provided with an e-portfolio which allows employers to track progress at any stage of the programme
- Apprentices receive remote tutor support to ensure they can make progress between visits
- Employers receive a free recruitment service to ensure they fill any vacancies quickly
- Employers will receive £1000 for every 16-18 apprentice they train with us
- Employers can access a comprehensive range of additional courses for their apprentice and other employees, free of charge.