York Dental Practice Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship, you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
York Dental Practice (in Clifton Moor) strives to uphold all the principles expected of dentistry to give our patients the level of dental care that they are deserving of. In order to achieve this, we pride ourselves in our friendly approach to provide the best dentistry in York for each and every generation and we are looking for an eager, enthusiastic apprentice to join our nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training