White House Dental Practice Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
We are a Hull City Centre practice serving the city and the whole of East Yorkshire. We offer both NHS and Private dentistry with an emphasis on Cosmetic dentistry and Preventative dentistry and we are looking for an apprentice dental nurse to join our professional team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will have to complete functional skills.
- Communication skills
- Customer care skills
- Organisation skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Functional Skills Maths and English if required
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training