TG’s Dental Suite Ashby Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
We’re dedicated to giving the very best dentistry, observing the highest standards of safety. We have a strong group of well-qualified dental professionals. Every team member enjoys working with patients, helping with exams and procedures and we are looking for an apprentice to join our nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will have to complete functional skills to level 2.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Functional Skills Maths and English if required
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training