Sprotbrough Dental Practice Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Sprotbrough Dental Practice has been an established NHS and private dental practice in the heart of Sprotbrough since around 1975.
We aspire to consistently provide our patients with the highest quality dentistry and we are looking for an apprentice dental nurse to join our experienced team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool