Sawbridgeworth Dental Practice Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship
As an apprentice Dental Nurse you well be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care. You will need to be unflappable under pressure and able to put people at ease. You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your daily activities could include:-
- Assisting the dentist with providing treatments to patients
- Patient Care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
- During your apprenticeship you will development the skills require to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
This position will be paying National Minimum Wage.
We are pleased to welcome you to our Dental Practice, where you will find a friendly, efficient, sympathetic and helpful team who are dedicated to making your visit to the dentist a pleasant one and we are looking for an apprentice to join our nursing team alongside our qualified professionals.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training