Rockny House Adult Care Apprenticeship L2
As a health and social care apprentice you will be a key member of the team. Your daily activities may include:
- Planning and completing activities with the service users that will enhance their quality of life
- Assisting service users with their personal care needs including getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and using the toilet
- Helping to prepare meals and drinks
- Completing service user records and paperwork in line with legislation
- Ensuring health and safety is followed at all times and the require standards are met
This position would suit a candidate with a friendly and approachable manner, who is able to work on their own initiative and prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
The home provides accommodation, personal care and support to people whose primary condition is learning disability. Currently the home is registered for a maximum of fifteen people.
Open 7 days a week.
Good Maths- A-C (9-4) Grades in maths or equivalent is desired but not essential
Good English - A-C (9-4) Grades in English or equivalent is desired but not essential
- Communication skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship, which includes:
Level 2 Diploma in Care
Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)