An opportunity has arisen with an employer in the Birmingham area for someone to complete a Level 3 Apprenticeship position in Childcare.
Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
Level 2 Qualification in Childcare ready to do Level 3
A-C GCSEs (or equivalent)in Maths and English
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting
This position would suit a candidate:-
- With a bubbly outgoing personality
- Who is able to work on their own initiative
- Prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship
Level 3 NVQ in Childcare
Functional Skills (If required)
Nursery located in Bordesley Green, Birmingham.
Possibility of being offered a full time role after completion of apprenticeship.