A vacancy has a risen for an apprentice Childcare assistant working in a nursery setting.
This position will involve the following duties:
- Planning & completing activities with children
- Supporting children’s development and play
- Maintaining development records
- Maintaining safe & clean environment
- Help prepare snacks
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Good Numeracy - A-C Grades in Maths or equivalent.
Good Literacy - A-C Grades in English or equivalent.
- Desire to learn
- Desire to work
- Good communicator
Level 2 in Children and Young People's Workforce
Functional Skills if applicable
We’re a small, family run, home-from-home environment with a big outdoor space. We have animals in our barn area. This includes goats, chickens, birds, fish and cats. We’re rated Ofsted outstanding after being inspected in July 2016.
Onward progression to Level 3.