We are looking for an enthusiastic Nursery Assistant apprentice to work in this local setting.
Some of the key duties of your role will involve
- Attend all training relevant to your role and apprenticeship
- Contribute to play activities in an indoor and outdoor environment
- Ensure rooms are attractive and welcoming and comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Toileting duties
- Look upon the setting as a “whole” where your help can most be utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of the children
- To be flexible within the working practices of the setting. Be prepared to help where needed, including undertaking certain domestic jobs e.g. preparation of snack, cleaning duties, covering in other rooms etc.
As you learn on the job you will be working to ensure you deliver flexible, high quality care that meets the needs of the young children and their families. Including adhering to compliance with all company policies, Health and Safety legislation, Healthy Workplace, Healthy Pre-school, Dental Hygiene, Early Years Foundation Phase (EYFP) framework, and requirements as set within the national minimum standards (CSSIW).