An excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to gain a Level 2 Childcare qualification as an apprentice.
An opportunity has arisen with an employer in the Hall Green area for an Apprenticeship position in Childcare.
The candidates will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which team the candidate will be assigned to. Within the team the candidate will assist the other Nursery Assistants to plan and organise both fun and educational activities whilst taking care of the children’s personal needs.
Other Key Responsibilities may include the following:
- Assisting the qualified staff with the day to day care of the children including cleaning, nappy changing and feeding
- Working as part of a team to ensure a smooth running of the setting
- Planning and completing activities with the children
- Supporting the children’s development, learning and play
- Completing development records for the children
GCSE Maths (A-C grades) or equivalent
GCSE English (A-C grades) or equivalent
Able to work on own initiative
Commitment to a pathway of learning within a vocational setting
Willingness to work within a team
Full Level 2 Apprenticeship in Childcare
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if applicable)
Small World has been designed to provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which young children can play, learn and develop.
We offer comprehensive facilities and parents can feel secure in the knowledge that their child is being well cared for whilst receiving a comprehensive Pre – School Education
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3 after completion