Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3 – Market Street Dental Practice
As an apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care. You will need to remain calm under pressure and able to put people at ease. You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your daily activities could include:-
- Assisting the dentist with providing treatments to patients
- Patient Care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
- During your apprenticeship you will development the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
At Market Street Dental Practice, nothing is more important than the highest quality of care. From state-of-the-art equipment to regular doctor training, our team remains at the forefront of modern dentistry. Our highly skilled, friendly team shares the same single vision and we would welcome an apprentice dental nurse to join our team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training