Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship – Westbridge Dental Practice
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
We provide training on the job and are a competitive company with a competitive salary. Depending on age we will pay up to £10 an hour.
Our passion is to create healthy, beautiful smiles and offer support and advice to our patients when it comes to their teeth and gums.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool