Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship – The Dental Touch
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Knowledge about dental nursing role is essential and 3 months probation period before sign up.
At the Dental Touch, we are inviting new patients to join our family-friendly private dental practice. Your dental team is made up of highly qualified, experienced, friendly professionals that care about you and your dental health.
GCSE Maths and English grade 4-9 are essential.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool