Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship – Saltney Dental Practice
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Employer Description and Role Responsibilities
Saltney Dental Practice is a Family dental practice covering general dentistry, Private work including Implants, Invisalign and skincare. Friendly and welcoming new patients signing them up to Denplan to spread the cost easily.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training