Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship – Clifton Dental Studio
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Our purpose is to enhance the quality of our patient’s lives by helping them to achieve the smile and level of dental health that they want. Instead of telling you what your smile should look like and how healthy you ought to be, we will help you understand your choices so you can make an informed decision.
Each smile makeover is tailor-made just for you. Everyone has a different idea of what their perfect smile should look like. We listen to you then design your unique smile to match your appearance and personality.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training