Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship – Bosden Farm Dental Practice
As an apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care. You will need to remain calm under pressure and able to put people at ease. You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your daily activities could include:-
- Assisting the dentist with providing treatments to patients
- Patient Care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
- During your apprenticeship you will development the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
Ideally located for patients based in Stockport, Hazel Grove, Offerton and Marple, Bosden Farm Dental Practice is a family run dental practice, with over 30 years of expertise. We aim to provide all of our patients with the highest quality dental care in a comfortable and caring environment.
A-C Maths and English Essential
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training