Level 2 Early Years Apprenticeship – Chessgrove Park (1)
As an apprentice you will be a key member of the nursery team, your duties may include:
- Planning and delivering fun and educational activities with the children
- Play alongside and with children to support their play
- Contribute to children’s records through observation
- Assist with the supervision of children at rest times and at mealtimes
- Contribute in creating a safe, happy environment for the children
- Ensure the play area is clean and tidy at all times
- Working alongside outside agencies in supporting the children
- Friendly and approachable
- Patient and caring
- The ability to interact positively with children and adults
- Flexible and willing to carry out a number of different activities within the job role
- Good time keeping
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.
Chessgrove Park Day Nursery near Bromsgrove & Redditch opened in 2006.
Set in the pretty rural farm courtyard of Chessgrove Park along the country lanes of Hanbury, Chessgrove Park Day Nursery occupies two impressive, purposely converted barn conversions. The ‘School Barn’ which offers dedicated childcare for 3-5 year olds and the ‘Baby Barn’ for our new babies and young toddlers. This beautifully located Nursery offers a beautiful setting for your child to receive a safe, secure and happy environment in which to develop as they approach their school days ahead.
Inspected and approved by Ofsted, Chessgrove Park Day Nursery has been awarded Outstanding in all areas which is the highest achievable level.
Good Maths- A-C (9-4) Grades in maths or equivalent is desired but not essential
Good English - A-C (9-4) Grades in English or equivalent is desired but not essential
- Communication skills
- Team working
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Diploma
Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training