Jennyfields Dental Practice Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship, you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Jennyfields Dental Practice is located in the Jennyfields Health Centre in a quiet residential area close to the centre of Harrogate. We have 2 modern surgeries, both air conditioned, fully computerised with modern digital X ray technology and due to our growth, we are looking to offer a dental nursing apprenticeship to work and train alongside our professional team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training