High Ash Dental Surgery Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
High Ash Dental Surgery is a well-established dental practice which has been serving the local community for over 40 years. The practice owners Mr Munaf Qayyum and Dr Neema Naik bought the practice in 2002. Over this time, dentistry has evolved with new techniques and patient expectations have dramatically changed and we are looking for an apprentice dental nurse to join our expanding team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool