Harlow Dental Practice Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
As an apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care. You will need to remain calm under pressure and able to put people at ease. You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career.
Your daily activities could include:-
- Assisting the dentist with providing treatments to patients
- Patient Care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
- During your apprenticeship you will development the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
Our professional and experienced team is looking for an apprentice dental nurse to join our team. Our practice is based in Harlow and we will offer the training and work experience, alongside your qualification to give you the skills you will need for a successful career.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training