Great Shelford Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
THIS WILL BE PAYING WAGE FOR AGE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join a dental practice, based in Great Shelford. We are a busy dental practice with a great team of dedicated dental professionals all striving to deliver excellent patient care and we would welcome a passionate person to join our team and train to the highest standards.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are preferred but not essential and functional skills will need to be completed if you do not have these.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- On the job training