Post holders must mark or moderate online workbooks ensuring compliance with awarding body assessment strategies and quality assurance systems.
- · The freelance marker/IQA shall submit a forecast of the volumes to which they commit to assessing or quality assuring in the following month, no later than the last Friday of the current month.
- · The freelance marker/IQA will assess or quality assure the online assessments and submit feedback and learner work via the online portal within 10 days of receiving online notification
- · The freelance marker/IQA will take responsibility for addressing any actions identified in the assessments via direct contact with the learner or marker
- · The freelance marker/IQA will ensure all feedback online completed are personalised to each learner and adhere to NCFE quality standards
- · Where errors are identified in feedback, it is the responsibility of the freelance marker/IQA to correct errors and resubmit online
- · The freelance marker/IQA will undertake standardisation activity, as a minimum, four times per year
- · The freelance marker/IQA will maintain occupational competence for the certificates through regular, structured CPD
- · The freelance marker/IQA will submit records of CPD activity to ATL on a quarterly basis
The role is home based but will require attendance at quarterly standardisation meetings, some of which can be attended remotely.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send your CV directly to Cheryl Shepherd (Head of Adult Education) via email: email@example.com