Droitwich Dental Studio Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
· Greeting and welcoming visitors, as front of house.
· Scheduling and Managing correspondence with patients (practice has invested in computer systems to reduce carbon foot print of practice)
· Assisting Dentists and Hygienists with treatments
· Take payments
· Carrying out requests from Management as needed
· Answering phone calls, Whatsapp and email enquires promptly
· Working with a team to elevate Patient Care and journey, to be the best
· Scope and desire to learn new skills such as Radiography, Surgical assistance, Photography, Intra oral scanning
· Managing social media enquiries
A small friendly dental surgery based in central Droitwich Spa providing private dental care. Recently undergone a large surgery expansion to provide excellent care to our patients and we are looking for an apprentice to join our nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool