Drawwell House Dental Practice – Level 3 Dental Nursing Apprenticeship
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship, you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
You daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Drawwell House Dental Practice provides a full range of NHS and private dental services to people of all ages. Services include Diagnostic and screening procedures Surgical procedures Treatment of disease, disorder or injury.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer care skills
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training