Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship – Olive Dental Practice
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Olive Dental Practice in Saxmundham is open to both private and NHS dental patients. Our friendly practice offers a range of dental services and cosmetic dentistry. With over 30 years' experience we have established an excellent reputation in the local community and we are looking to recruit an apprentice to join our professional nursing team.
GCSE Maths and English grades 4-9 (A-C) or equivalent essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training