Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3 – Ropergate Dental Care
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Ropergate Dental Care & Implant Studio is a well-established Private and NHS practice in Pontefract. For over 20 years, we’ve built a strong reputation for providing great family dentistry and are well-known in Pontefract and West Yorkshire. Our skilled dental team follow – and exceed – guidelines set out by the General Dental Council, both in NHS dentistry and private dentistry and we are looking for a committed, enthusiastic apprentice to join our nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training