Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3 – Montreal Dental Care
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship, you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
You daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising Instruments
- Updating Patient Records
- Maintaining Equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
Welcome to Montreal Dental Care, a dental surgery in the heart of Chapel Allerton, Leeds, providing both NHS and private treatments. We are committed to caring for our patients and our skilled team aim to provide the highest standard of quality and care to each patient in a warm and homely environment and we are looking to recruit an apprentice to join our supportive nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are desirable. If you do not have these grades, you will be required to complete Functional Skills.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training