Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3 – Dental Partners Selby
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
· Assist the Dentist by providing chairside support ensuring that the correct equipment and materials are available
· Provide support and assistance to a wide array of patients, including those who are anxious or upset
· Follow practice health and safety and infection control procedures
· Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and disinfected
· Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
· Complete all clinical daily, weekly and monthly logs and checks
· Ensure adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
· Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
Working Hours are Monday to Friday (some Saturdays once established and able to nurse unsupervised )
· Retail discounts and deals through our easy-to-use Best Place for Perks app
· £50 birthday bonus
· Uniform provided
· Refer a friend scheme
· Annual leave that increases with each year of service
· Automatic pay increase plus a bonus of £1000 upon successful completion of your course
· A clear development pathway (and a policy to promote from within!)
Dental Partners Selby has been serving the local community for many years from our convenient location on New Street in Selby. We offer high-quality private and NHS dentistry for the whole family and our services cover the spectrum of dentistry, from comprehensive hygiene and check-ups to restorative and cosmetic treatments.
We are looking to take on an eager, enthusiatic apprentice to join our experienced nursing team and gain the qualifications to enjoy a rewarding career.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Realty Headset as a training tool