Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3 – Carnegie Dental Practice
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
At our clinic situated in Shipley, between Bradford and Leeds, we pride ourselves on the high levels of patient care and the excellent dentistry that we provide to all of our patients, especially the nervous ones!
Our whole team is comitted to continually updating their dental education, ensuring that we provide you with the latest dental treatments in our friendly surroundings.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool