Provide clinical support to dentists, hygienists and patients under supervision, assist with reception or any clerical duties as required and perform such other tasks as reasonably requested by the practice owner Practice Owner
Some of your duties could include:
- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
Maths and English GCSE A*-C or equivalent.
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Willing to learn and take on new challenged
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
The team at Whitehills Dental and Skin Clinic aspire to provide bespoke dental and skin care tailored to you and your needs. Our highly trained dental clinicians and skin therapists aim to ensure your experience is carried out with the utmost comfort, whilst providing quality care at each and every appointment.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.