Coppice View Dental Care has a proud 70 year history of serving the Harrogate community.
Our team is led by two experienced dentists who took over the practice in early 2012.
We are looking for a Trainee Dental Nurse to undertake an apprenticeship with the practice. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a qualification and earn at the same time.
Some of your duties could include:
- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
Must be motivated towards a career within Dental Nursing. Must be ambitious with a genuine interest in dentistry. Need to have good work ethics and be able to work well independently and as part of a team. Need Grade C or above in Maths and English.
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
Harrogate Dentist Coppice View Dental Care provides our clients with quality dental care backed by the latest techniques in a welcoming environment.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.