Working alongside 2 dentists and 1 hygienist off a weekly rota system. No reception will be required until completion of dental training. You will report to the practice manager and work alongside a team of 3 other qualified nurses.
You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career. Your daily activities could include:
- sterilising instruments
- chairside assistance
- updating patient records
- maintaining equipment
- preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
During your apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
Maths and English at C grade or above
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
Ruddington Dental Practice is a family orientated private dental practice. We place a strong emphasis on quality of care and the prevention of future dental problems.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.