We have an excellent opportunity to take on a dental nurse apprentice, with fully learning funding and support. You will work in a busy dental surgery offering dentistry using the latest technology
You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career. Your daily activities could include:
- sterilising instruments
- chairside assistance
- updating patient records
- maintaining equipment
- preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
During your apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
Maths and English at C grade or above
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
A busy family owned practice established 20 years ago located on a main route into Leicester City Centre.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.