A warm welcome to Cavendish House Dental Care & Implant Centre, a leading and award winning dental practice. We focus on providing high quality, affordable private dental care with the focus on prevention for all the family.
You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career. Your daily activities could include:
- sterilising instruments
- chairside assistance
- updating patient records
- maintaining equipment
- preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
During your apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
An established small friendly dental practice in the Stockport area serving the community both NHS and private patients. Patients receive the very best in dental health care available and they offer an extensive range of treatments from routine dental health reviews to dental implants.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.