- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learning make progress in-line with plan
of visits go ahead as planned
success rate in Childcare Apprenticeships
Dental nursing apprenticeship
C Grades in English and Maths are desired but not essential
Looking for someone with excellent communication skills and good ethics. They should be hard working and be able to use their initiative. Be Confident and friendly. Someone who is a good team player and can work under pressure.
Dental Nursing Level 3
Functional Skills if required
Old Town Dental Practice are looking to recruit an Apprentice Dental Nurses to join their team of qualified and experienced dentists. Located within Stevenage high street, the dental surgery services private patients specialising in the care of the whole family.
The successful candidate will be closely mentored working alongside a team of dental professionals who take a proud in developing their trainees in a friendly workplace environment.
We are a welcoming team treating our patients in a warm and friendly environment. We are dedicated in maintaining the highest standards and accommodating individual needs. All our Clinicians and Dental Care professionals have been enhanced DBS checked and are registered with the General Dental Council.