- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learning make progress in-line with plan
of visits go ahead as planned
success rate in Childcare Apprenticeships
Dental nursing apprenticeship
C Grades in English and Maths are desired but not essential
Looking for someone with excellent communication skills and good ethics. They should be hard working and be able to use their initiative. Be Confident and friendly. Someone who is a good team player and can work under pressure.
Dental Nursing Level 3
Functional Skills if required
Adel Dental Practice is a private practice in Leeds specialising in cosmetic dentistry, tooth whitening, implants and oral hygiene.