A dental practice located in Milton Keynes is looking for a Dental Nurse apprentice.
The successful candidate will be good natured, excellent communicator, meticulous, flexible to different working styles and team orientated. You will be rewarded with a position that provides responsibility and the opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art dental practice with a well-established patient list. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking an interesting, varied and rewarding position in the heart of Milton Keynes, in a practice that is continually evolving and will provide opportunities for personal development.
- Reception/Administration experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of Dental nursing is an advantage but not essential as full in house training will be given.
- Full driving licence is an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme (NEST)
- Full support whilst completing a National Diploma in Dental Nursing/ NVQ in Dental Nursing.
- Staff incentives after 1 year
- Opportunity to work within a friendly working environment and experienced team.
The successful candidate must be willing to work:
Full-time 40 hours per week.
Must work at least 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday per month. Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Maths and English GCSE A*-C or equivalent
Genuine interest in doing a dental nurse apprenticeship
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
- Level 2 maths and English Functional Skills if required
We are Milton Keynes’ largest private Dental practice; we have 12 treatment rooms including a dedicated surgical suite for Implant, Periodontal and Oral Surgery procedures. We offer a full range of high quality and affordable Dental care 7 days a week, 365 days a year. At The Hub Dental Practice our dedicated team are committed to delivering excellent dentistry and customer service to all of our patients; whether they’re new or existing patients, from the simplest matter to the most complex, our aim is to provide the very best care to everyone.
We are passionate about our work and our team are keen to work hard and pursue personal development within the company but at the same time making sure we have a little fun along the way with team building activities.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.