As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care so you need to be unflappable under pressure and able to put people at ease.
You will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful dental nursing career. Your daily activities could include:
- sterilising instruments
- chairside assistance
- updating patient records
- maintaining equipment
- preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- being responsible for infection control in the dental surgery
During your apprenticeship you’ll develop the skills required to support patients and dental staff in providing safe and effective treatment from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments.
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
- Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
Edlesborough Dental Practice are looking to recruit an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join their team of qualified and experienced dentists. Located within the village location of Edlesborough, the dental surgery services specialising in the care of the whole family.
The successful candidate will be closely mentored working alongside a team of dental professionals who take a proud in developing their trainees in a friendly workplace environment.
What sets us apart from the rest? We provide Gentle, Pain free Dentistry. All of our team members from reception staff to clinicians, have heaps of patience and empathy.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.