- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
of tutors as ‘good’ or better in teaching observations
of learning make progress in-line with plan
of visits go ahead as planned
success rate in Childcare Apprenticeships
Dental nursing apprenticeship
Maths and English GCSE A*-C or equivalent.
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Willing to learn and take on new challenged
- A quick learner who is willing to take things on board
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
The practice was established in 2005 as a family dental practice by the current principal owner. Our dentists, dental nurses and reception staff will always aim to provide a high standard of care and services for our patients.