As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care so you need to be unflappable under pressure and able to put people at ease.
We are looking for a Trainee Dental Nurse to undertake an apprenticeship with the practice. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a qualification and earn at the same time
Some of your duties could include:
- assisting the dentists with suction, passing instruments and mixing/passing materials.
- setting up and preparing the surgery before the start of each session
- Sending out lab work and ensuring lab work is back for a patients appointment.
- Developing x-rays
- Cleaning and sterilising instruments
- Greeting and caring for patients
- Maintaining a clean environment
- Working on reception including answering the phone and booking appointments
GCSE Maths and English (A-C grades)
- Genuine interest in dental nursing
- Willing to learn
- good communication skills
- a good team player.
- Level 3 qualification in Dental Nursing
- Maths and English Functional Skills if required
A new innovative and modern Private Dental Practice, offering General and Specialist Dentistry at the heart of Doncaster.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of apprenticeship.