As an Apprentice Dental Nurse you will be assisting with all clinical aspects within the surgery and providing patients with a high level of care so you must to be able to cope well under pressure and have the ability to be able to put people at ease.
Some of the role of a dental nurse includes;
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Carry out reception and administrative duties
- Work alongside of the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Notes typing on computer
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining cross infection controls procedures
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatment.
Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent
- Hard working
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Have a 'can do approach'
- Must be a team player
- Must have an outgoing personality as you will be interacting with patients
Level 3 Dental Nurse standard
Maths and English Functional Skills if required
We are a fully private clinic and have been established for nearly 5 years. We offer treatments of all aspects of dentistry including general, cosmetic and even facial aesthetics.
Possibility to become a full time employee on completion of the apprenticeship.