Corner House Dental Practice Dental Nursing Level 3 Apprenticeship
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
We're a family dental practice based in Battle, in the heart of East Sussex. We welcome new NHS, Denplan and Independent patients. We provide a first class, friendly and caring dental service within a clean and comfortable clinical environment. Our state of the art facilities ensure we can maintain, efficiency and comfort, while offering a tailored service and we are offering the chance of an apprenticeship to become one of our dental nurses.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training
We utilise a Virtual Reality Headset as a training tool