Chiltern Dental Centre Dental Nursing Apprenticeship Level 3
During the Dental Nurse Apprenticeship you will receive ongoing support, development and training to equip you with the skills and knowledge required to become a qualified dental nurse and have a successful career in dental nursing.
Your daily activities could include:
- Assisting the dentist in providing safe and effective treatments to patients, from simple check-ups to advanced specialist treatments
- Proving patients with a high level of care
- Setting up and cleaning surgery
- Sterilising instruments
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining equipment
- Preparing instruments and materials for various treatments
- Adhering to practice policies and procedures
We are a modern private practice dedicated to the provision of high quality dental care in a pleasant, relaxing and friendly environment and we are looking for an apprentice to join our professional nursing team.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English are essential.
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Team working
Level 3 Dental Nurse apprenticeship standard, which includes:
Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job training