This position will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
● Report both verbally and in writing on service users general condition and wellbeing.
● Maintain a clean and safe environment for the service users and staff.
● Assist in maintaining records and care plans on each shift.
● Make beds and generally help with maintaining a clean and tidy environment.
● Assist in the collection of specimens and samples.
● Act as chaperon for staff as may be required.
● Assist service users in maintaining their personal hygiene, dressing and going to bed.
● Report accidents and incidents to the person in charge or senior member of staff on duty.
Care of Service users:
● Assist in the care of all service users.
● Promote independence and dignity of service users.
● Assist in enabling service users to live their chosen lifestyle.
● Talk and listen to service users.
● Participate in social activities directed at benefiting service users’ quality of life.
● Report complaints directly to the person in charge as soon as they are made.
● Maintain confidential information at all times
● Work within the policies, procedures and guidelines of the Homes’ Quality Management System.
● You must always be willing to agree on personal development targets and do your best to meet all your targets within the set deadlines