An opportunity for a Business Administration apprentice at ABD Maintenance Ltd.
This role will invovle the following duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients and arranging and booking in engineers across the UK for Tracker installations.
- Dealing with queries and issues.
- Liaising with engineers and scheduling their work into their diaries.
- Lots of phone work and emailing and repetitive work with clients.
- Working in the bookings team, reporting to the line supervisor on all issues and problems.
- Arranging engineers’ diaries and prioritising the workload to maximise the time of the engineer’s work.
- At all times keeping a level and cool head, must be resilient and quick learning.
- General administration duties, customer service.
The rate of pay can be negotiated depending on skills and experience.
GCSE A-C English and Mathematics or equivalent grades / qualifications
Willingness to learn
Confident verbal and written communications
Able to deal with telephone calls with confidence
Ability to work independently and as a team
Act in a professional manner at all times
Must be organised
Full training to Level 2 in Business Administration
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required)
ABD Maintenance Ltd is an active company incorporated on 12 January 2018 with the registered office located in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3.