A Business Administration apprenticeship opportunity at Rainbow Staffing.
The successful apprentice will have the following duties:
- general office admin duties
- answering the phone
- checking emails
- making documents
- filing and compliance.
- The successful applicant must be knowledgeable with Word and Excel. PowerPoint is optional.
- GCSE A-C English and Mathematics or equivalent grades / qualifications
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn
- Confident verbal and written communications
- Able to deal with telephone calls with confidence
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Act in a professional manner at all times
- Must be organised
- Polite telephone manner
- Commitment and enthusiasm
- Proactive approach
- Positive attitude
- Bright, bubbly personality
- Full training to Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English (if required)
Rainbow places nurses registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) into temporary posts. The temporary posts are usually located within nursing home and hospitals. All our staff are trained to the highest levels, including moving & handling, health & safety, and other basic first aid/life support, as required by the CQC essential standards.
Our aim is to provide a high-quality service at a reasonable rate and meet the demands of hospitals, nursing homes, private homes and home care within the community. We aim to give our clients continuity by providing the same carers wherever possible.
All our staff are rigorously checked, with all providers of care having at least 6 months’ experience in a hospital or nursing home environment prior to joining us. Checks on workers are also made with the Criminal Records Bureau (DBS) in accordance with the National Care Standards Commission guidelines.
Once with us, all members of staff must complete a variety of training courses, including Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, Food Hygiene and Control and Restraint.
Rainbow believe that by offering the same 1st class support to our employees as that afforded to our clients we will succeed in bringing the two together in an efficient and effective manner.
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3