An opportunity has arisen at Tutis Estates in the Coventry area, for an apprenticeship position.
The candidate will report to the team manager each day, who will then indicate which tasks need to be completed each day.
Daily tasks could include the following:
- Checking and processing paperwork/data entry
- Photocopying, scanning documents and creating files
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Respond to email queries when necessary
- Liaising with various departments within the business
The successful candidate must be committed to a learning pathway within a vocational setting with full training up to Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration, (with the possibility of progressing to Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration where appropriate).
This position would suit a candidate with a bubbly, outgoing personality who is able to work on their own initiative and is prepared to commit to the work required for an apprenticeship.