An excellent opportunity for a Business Administration apprenticeship has arisen in the Bromsgrove area.
As a Business Administration apprentice, your duties will include:
- Managing CRM system, making sure that coding and business practice is being followed
- Developing company literature – case studies, presentations etc
- Taking incoming office calls
- Registering candidates' details
- Other general administration duties - filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing etc.
Upon completion, the apprentice will have the opportunity to progress onto a Commericial Manager or Recruiter role.
Recruit 12 are looking for the successful apprentice to start immediately.
GCSE A-C English and Mathematics or equivalent grades/qualifications
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise
- High attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
- Computer literate
- Willingness to learn
- Confident verbal and written communications
- Able to deal with telephone calls with confidence
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Act in a professional manner at all times
- Must be organised
Level 2 in Business and Administration
Level 2 Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
Recruit 12 is a specialist engineering recruitment agency, focusing on the recruitment of Engineers, Managers and Directors across the UK.
Possibility of progressing onto Level 3 which can then lead to full-time employment